All month hold a fundraiser for Operation Smile. Your Challenge: Make someone #smile! How will you brighten someone’s day?
Preschool children may bring in a joke to read to their class for a $1 donation to go towards Operation Smile. Read more about this organization.
Smaller kids may make a smiling, self-portrait to be displayed in our entranceway. Please submit $1 donation to go towards Operation Smile. Read more about this organization.
Safety Reminders - alternate pick-up persons need to please check-in at the office upon arrival. Please do not share door codes.
We are very excited to announce that we have installed new cameras in each classroom! We will be going live once the new admin dashboard is complete.
PLEASE Make sure everything brought to school is labeled with your child’s name.
- National Fire Prevention Month
- Dyslexia Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- October 3: Dr. Abernathy Speaker (Nat'l Child Health Day)
- October 4: Nat'l Taco Day (Taco Tuesday)
- October 5: Rhode Island Day
- October 5: Nat'l Walk to School Day
- October 7: World Smile Day (see fundraiser)
- October 7: Petting Zoo at 10:00 a.m.
- October 8: Nat'l Hero Day
- October 10: Fire Trick Visit at 10:00 a.m.
- October 11: Library Outreach at 10:00 a.m.
- October 12: Vermont Day
- October 26: Tennessee Day
- October 31: Happy Halloween
- November 18: Chef Bananas at 10:00 a.m.