Why We Are Unique
First Steps Early Childhood Learning Center offers a variety of unique features that set us apart as a childcare center:
- Our facility is individually owned and operated by educators certified by the State of Missouri. With active, involved owners, the highest standards are proudly upheld in each program. Owners are on-site to ensure availability to staff and parents.
- First Steps fully accredited and professionally designed High Scope curriculum is aligned with Missouri State standards and employs a multitude of teaching methods and activities.
- We offer further enrichment in music and movement, art, cooking, library, computer education, Spanish, Sign Language and physical education classes.
- Your child’s safety and security is important to us. Our facility has the highest safety precautions, including features such as security cameras, staffed front desks, telephones in every room, and a coded, secure entrance.
- Our program values are exceptional. We strive to remain affordable, while maintaining the highest standards in early childhood education and curriculum programming.
- We have two age appropriate playgrounds that enable students to partake in healthful outdoor exercise and develop gross motor skills.